Monday, February 23, 2009

Sledding what a blast but.......Ouch

Day of Accident We went to a winter festival with Keith where he works. THe whole day was fun with horse carriage rides, snow mobile rides, and pie/hot dog eating contests which my kids one. The last thing was sledding. We had a few really good runs. Then on the last one I helped Ella climb up the hill and she slipped. I helped her up and then I heard "Watch out Mom!!" I had no time except to let go of Ella. Keith said that he saw my feet fly where my head should've been. I hit face first on the ice covered snow. Blake was scared but I assured him I was ok. I asked him if I lost any teeth and he said I did but then he saw it behind the blood. There were a lot of EMT's around and they checked me out.
The next morning
Keith said that I looked like Freddy Crougar put on my makeup andI tried to get my lips to look like Angelina Jolie. Don't I look Beautiful?

2 comments:

Brookie said...

whats the story here??

Jamie and Edgar said...

Don't you know Brooke? She got out of line!