Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Mother & Son !! 2009

We had our first annual Mother & Son's activity at church. It was a lot of fun. We had a wonderful dinner made my by Mother-In-Law and Sister DeGroff, my 2nd counselor. Before dinner started Sister DeGroff madeup some wonderful games.
We listened to High School Musical 3, Jonus Brothers, and Taylor Swift. My mother-in-law made crosages for all the mom's.

Blake loves his Grammy. She made the bowties for all the boys for the wedding.


Terrific dancer.



Getting a dance with the men.





Grammie and Blake dancing. Blake had fun with 2 dates. He said that I was his real one.





Blake and mommy eating dinner.





Blake dancing with some of the boys!!





Musical Chairs


The final 2 players. I swung Myles to the table but he got back quickly.

Oh no player down




I shifted my weight to much when I sat down. I had 1/4 of the chair and he had majority. I shifted my weight to the wrong side and slipped. My feet went way up and I couldn't stop laughing.







Myles won!!! He was the last man standing.



Sketter and Mary racing






me chasing a lemon with blake





Dianne DeGroff 2nd counselor in primary and Denise Aubin Ella's primary teacher.
mom helping Blake tuck in his shirt and put on his bow tie.
The Russel Family !!
The Madill Family !!
Us !! I wore the dress Blake bought me for Christmas in 2007.

2 comments:

Lobdell family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mostly Stacy said...

Ahh... I miss you guys. I love that pic of you and Blake together.