Tuesday, May 12, 2009

What Little Kiddos Do!!


Malynda came down from her shower on Tuesday night and asked me if she did a good job with her face. I looked at her and said that her hair looked really clean and her face was nice and clean to. She looked at me and said what about my eyes? I looked and couldn't talk for a second. She shaved off 1/2 of her eyebrows on each side. I asked her why she did it and she said that she thought her eyebrows were to shaggy. No kids, as far as she told me, told her that she just thought it. I told her that she made them match for the most part. I told her that I was glad she didn't cut her hair. I cut blake's hair when he was about 1 year old and did an absolutly horrible job. At least her's looked better.

2 comments:

Jessica and Robby Curtis said...

Wow what a kid!!! That is crazy! Seems like life is going well for you. Just to let you know I had to change my address for my blog it is now Thechaoticlifeofjessicaandrobby.blogspot.com

I love having the chance to see how you guys are doing. Take care
Jessica

Jessica and Robby Curtis said...

Iam sorry it actually thechaoticlifeofrobbyandjessica.blogspot.com