Monday, December 8, 2008

Sub-For-Santa

I am so excited for Christmas this year. We have been stressing to our kids for as long as I can remember about what Christmas is about. For the most part they understand that Christmas is about Christ. THey know that Christmas is for giving gifts and not receiving them even though getting them is fun to.
This year we are getting the chance to help out a family who needs some help. They are also investigating the church as well. When we found out what has happend to this family, we found our chance to help them.
My kids have gotten into the spirit of the season and have been going through their books and toys and clothes and bringing them out to me. Malynda wants to give just about all of her old stuff to them.
I love Christmas and I am glad for this chance to help out a family who needs some extra help.

1 comment:

Jessica and Robby Curtis said...

I love Christmas too. It is such a great time of year. Its great being able to help people in need. ;)