Saturday, August 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Kraig, Chicken, Stacy, and Mackenzie

Thanks for being such great sisters and brother. THanks for always being there for me. And remember if you ever want to come out here to NY, it is an open invitation!!













When I am feeling home sick or bored. I know that I can talk to my family. Kenz has a great sense of humor, sick sometimes. SHe can always get you to laugh. STacy just had her 2nd baby. She is a terrific hair stylist. She is very sweet and a hard worker. She is worried about calling me on the east coast because of the different time zones, but any time is fine with me. Chicken and I are very close. She had Malynda to be an honorary flower girl at her wedding even though she was only 18 months old. We went to school together and had a ball most of the time. THere was even a time in Jr. High where I was taller than her. I don't have a picture of Kraig, but he is a very special person. He baptized me and always made it fun visiting him.




Three of my LITTLE SISTERS and older brother (even though they are all taller than me)had their birthdays this week. It has been very hard to be away from them. Stacy's was the 3rd, Kraig the 11th, Kenz the 20th, and Chicken (Brookie) the 28th. I wanted to tell them all how much I love them and appreciate them. And even though they are all taller then me, I can still beat them up. I wish I was out there to celebrate and party with you. But know that I love you very much.

1 comment:

Mackenzie and JT said...

Thanks Jilly... We love you so much. I miss you and wish that we lived closer :(