Friday, June 27, 2008

broken girl prayers

Please keep Malynda in your prayers to. Yesterday she fell off of our swing set (about a 4 1/2 foot drop) and broke her hibiscus bone right by her elbow. She has to have surgery tomarrow morning and is very scared. We have been trying to comfort her but she still has tears in her eyes.
The doctor took me into another room and said that it is worse than what the E.R. doctor said. The fracture is a moving fracture and the bone is sticking out right next to her main artery in her arm. They are going to try and do the surgery with no cutting but there is a good chance that they will have to cut it if the artery is touched at all. Luckily she will be sleeping through the whole process. She has to be checked again on July 11th. He said that she will more than likely have to have another surgery to change or remove pins. He siad that he is giving us the worst probables but said that she was lucky where it broke because it was right next to her elbow.
Ella was in the hospital the day before becuase her breathing wasn't good at all. SHe has croupe and now is diagnosed with Asthma!! I told blake that he is now going to live in a bubble so we don'to have to go a third day to the ER. Oh and today was the kids last day of school.

5 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Oh no! How scary for her. We will be praying for her and wishing her the best.

mostly Stacy said...

Poor girls. I was telling Steve about Malynda and Sam overheard and asked me if she was going to get a new elbow

Cynthia Madill said...

awhhh Malynda I hope the surgery went well we are thinking of you. I am sorry that happened (not fun) :( hey Jill hang in there

Marianne Martin said...

Oh no Jill! You are living my worst nightmare. I'm so sorry. Keep us posted on your little ones!

Sasha said...

Wow...I hope everything goes well. I will keep her in my prayers for sure.