Sunday, April 6, 2008

General Conferance


Elder Kenneth Johnson of the Seventy was my favorite speaker so far in the conferance.

I just wanted to bear my testimony about The CHurch of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. After watching the first two sessions of General Conferance yesterday, my heart was very full. I felt the spirit really strong. It was very nice to be able to see and listen to a living prophet. I know that President Thomas S. Monson is a true prophet. When he spoke you could see a glow around him. He stood out when he spoke. I know that this church is true. I am greatful to be able to be sealed to my husband, kids, and my family for time and eternity. I am greatful that I have my children to raise. I am greatful to be living in the mission field and be able to share my testimony with the people that I live around and come into contact with. I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

1 comment:

Lambert's said...

Hi Jill! It is good to hear from you. You look like you are doing great! Your kids are adorable. Isn't it amazing how much you can love. You have a great testimony for the church - you always have. I remember you sharing your testimony at church. Take care! Desiree