Wednesday, January 9, 2008

A Grandma Edde Gray moment



When my siblings and I were growing up, we always went to our Grandma Gray's house. She had a big jacuzzi surrounded by mirrors. We would have huge bubble baths and get all sudsy. It was so much fun. When we saw this house and saw the jacuzzi I was so excited. I call my dad and tell him that I am having a grandma gray moment.

Malynda had her first sleepover and they played in the jacuzzi. When I told her about Grandma Gray she remembered her own special moments she had with her. Grandma passed away when she was almost 5 years old. She still talks about the stuffed dog that Grandma gave her and blake.

1 comment:

Stacie said...

Jill-Your house looks very nice. Congratulations! Owning a home of your own (and paying for it) is a very big step. I hope you enjoy it!